Can anyone of us in the world dare to imagine the world without flowers? It’s very colorless or tasteless to also think about it. Flowers are miracles of god gifted to humans. It is an instrument to which connects human being directly to god. Flowers are the true symbols of pleasure
Since early ages flowers are considered as way and path to express your heart feeling to someone, to whom you even to speak a word. Now a day it’s a trend or means to manifest and to declare your feelings to your beloved ones. Everyone assumes that it’s a creation of a new generation but fortunately it is originated from centuries and decades ago.
In early Flowers were one type of gift or an appreciation given winners for their hard work, talent, skills and heroism shown in battlefield. They reflect the feelings and hesitations too. Politeness and flowers are the two side of the same coin. A flower indicates aroma and gesture of attraction and love.
Blooms are praised and utilized by human for beautifying the nature and environment. Thiers are innumerable types of flowers in universe with different shapes, color, aroma (fragrance), structure, appearance etc. Though it has huge difference but are very much useful to mankind. Flowers have a close relation in worship of god since evolution of world. They are justified to every ritual for pleasing the god. Earlier and today also they are an material to the god and goddess adoration. This shows that how important flowers are to satisfy the creator.
Symbolic Languages’ of Bloom (Flowers) and there Uses:
In 17th century it were Turkish people who started offering flower as a present or gift otherwise it were used only for worship of god. According to western culture flowers have an symbolic languages. And training to understand this language to identify the flower is said as fluorography. Following are some blooms which are identified with symbolic language along with their uses:
- Red roses, as we all know it’s a symbol of love, attraction, beauty and enthusiasms.
- It’s very sad, but true that red poppies are sign of comfort at the time of death. In many countries red poppies are also worn at time when any soldiers are died in war.
- Daisies represents to once innocence and simplicity.
- Jasmine symbolizes to unconditional love and eternal true feelings to be loved ones.
- According to Hindu mythology, Lotus has meaningful status which represents for purity and modesty because God Vishnu stands on it.
- Blue and lavender roses are the symbol of “love at first sight.”
- For friendship, apology, a broken heart yellow rose is the best.
- If you have receive an proposal of love and you also feel the same then you can send a light pink rose to it or if not then you can transmit an yellow or white rose, which replies the answer in an simple, pleasant and in a caring way.
Thus all the flowers has its own languages which can be understood and can be used without uttering a word from mouth and advantage of expressing your feeling to your dear ones. Flower is a best creativity of God next to human beings.